You know those days when the weather is looking a little miserable and you have pretty much nothing to do apart from lazing around in bed all day? Well, why not make it a little more productive (lol) and binge watch a few TV shows?! Here are my top picks:
- How To Get Away With Murder – Based on a group of law students and their professor who get caught up in a series of murders; if you enjoy putting different pieces of the puzzle together to solve the mystery, then this one’s for you!
- Arrow – Find yourself a fan of superheroes? This one’s based on the DC Comics character Green Arrow, so if you enjoy fast-moving action scenes with plenty of adventure, check this one out!
- The Walking Dead – Follow the journey of a bunch of survivors in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies in a dog-eat-dog world, and be careful who you trust. If you like gory details and meticulously planned action, give this one a go.
- Humans – A British TV series based on AI and robots whom start to gain consciousness. It does get slow at times but quickly picks up again, so if you’re into drama and thrills, add this to your list!
- Revenge – About a young woman who comes back to her childhood home in The Hamptons to get revenge on those who wronged her father and her. If you like suspense, storylines with a twist and a handful of interesting characters, then this one’s a must-watch.
Until next time.