[AD – Gifted] This post contains gifted item(s).
In recent years, there’s been a shift in the traditional meaning of Valentine’s Day, which means that an occasion which was conventionally used to celebrate the love for your other half, has evolved to include parents, siblings, friends and more! Therefore, there’s been a huge influx of alternative gifts in the industry and it’s actually become a lot more interesting when shopping for Valentine’s Day gifts! Here are my top picks for Alternative Valentine’s Day Gifts:
1. EasySMX COOL 2000 Gaming Headset: (Perfect for tech lovers & gamers) The COOL 2000 gaming headset comes in 3 different colours and is compatible with PC, PS4, XBOX One and Nintendo. It’s also got a pressure-reducing ergonomic headband and a brilliant 50mm speaker driver for high quality sounds!
2. Matter Clothing Charcoal Grey ‘Spiral’ Hoodie & Charcoal Grey ‘Extreme’ T-Shirt: (Perfect for free spirits & active go-getters) Matter Clothing is all about soft, comfortable streetwear – sounds a dream, right? The best bit is that every sale generates £1 towards a mental health charity, so what’s not to love!
3. Nutmad Sample Box: (Perfect for the health conscious & snack-a-holics) In this day and age, it’s pretty difficult to make healthy eating choices, especially if you’re juggling a hectic schedule aswell. These activated nuts are full of goodness and more tasty too! You can sign up for a subscription so they arrive straight to your doorstep on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
4. Edge Inspired Personalised His & Hers Wooden Keyrings: (Perfect for the sentimental ones & loved up newlyweds) These exclusive keyrings are manufactured from solid oak and finished with oil, so you know that they’ll last for years! They can also be personalised and are eco-friendly; a total win-win if you ask me.
5. Tesalate ‘Tidal’ Beach Towel: (Perfect for beach-goers & hydrophiles) Not only does this towel look super stylish, but it’s also highly absorbent, fast-drying and ultra compact. So, no need to lug around a heavy, wet towel ever again; no wonder it’s a best-seller!
6. Coffee & Kin ‘The Great British Roast’ Subscription: (Perfect for coffee lovers & those with refined palates) Speciality coffee is where it’s at; packed full of taste and ever so flavoursome! With this subscription, enjoy good quality coffee from two of Britain’s best roasters every month + £1 from every sale is donated towards The Blurt Foundation which helps individuals affected by depression in the UK.
7. M&J London ‘El Capitan’ candle: (Perfect for travel enthusiasts and nature lovers) Inspired by a road trip in California and named after a famous rock in Yosemite National Park, this one’s sure to evoke a sense of wanderlust in anyone! This candle is also ethically made with soya wax, recycled glass and environmentally friendly packaging. Plus £1 from every sale is donated to Nia, a UK based Women’s charity.
8. Buffwear Arne Grey Knitted Hat & Jeroen Grey Knitted Neckwarmer: (Perfect for adventurers & practical peeps) Lined with fleece and fully knitted, these items are sure to provide anyone with warmth in the coldest of climates. They are also super soft and comfortable to wear too!
Until next time.